Ever feel overwhelmed with too much to do? Today’s episode is all about cutting the clutter, getting things out of your head, and reviewing and organizing that information in a way you can understand it. Time to take control! I share my personal method for tackling task lists. A combination of GTD, Things, and Evernote.
Episode 038: My Workflow with GTD, Things, and Evernote:
- What is workflow management?
- What are the key components of GTD? – Capture, Clarify, Organize, Review, Do!
- What pieces of software do you used to manage your workflow? OmniFocus and Things
- And more!
- Getting Things Done, Ready For Anything, Making It All Work – David Allen
- Our Interview with OmniFocus‘ creator and Omni CEO – Ken Case
- Cultured Code’s Things Software
What about you? Did you enjoy the interview? What was your biggest take-away?
As always, we’d love it if you subscribed on iTunes, and left us a review telling us what you think!