This week on The Proguide, we have John Lee Dumas. He is the Founder and Host of Entrepreneur On Fire, a podcast that interviews today’s most inspiring and successful Entrepreneurs 7-days a week. EntrepreneurOnFire is a top ranked business podcast generating over 400,000 unique downloads a month, and his lineup includes Barbara Corcoran, Seth Godin, Tim Ferriss, Gary Vaynerchuk, Guy Kawasaki, and hundreds more. All the magic happens at EOFire.com!
Episode 039: Entrepreneur On Fire, with John Lee Dumas:
- How did John get started?
- What are some of the struggles John’s had over the past few months?
- Why do we think there’s a “quick-fix” to being successful?
- What tips does John have for other podcasters?
- And more!
- The Compound Effect, by Darren Hardy
- How the Mighty Fall, by Jim Collins
- Podcast Launch, a Step-by-Step Guide, by John Lee Dumas
What about you? Did you enjoy the interview? What was your biggest take-away?
As always, we’d love it if you subscribed on iTunes, and left us a review telling us what you think!