Today on The ProGuide: Have you ever lost direction in life? Not sure what your identity really is or where to turn next? Well, I share a few personal stories on my journey to finding my authentic voice. Included in the episode are a few tricks to finding great mentors & a lot of valuable resources to help you along the way.
Episode 041: Find Your Voice, with Andrew J. Mason
- What do we mean by “Finding your voice?”
- What journey did Andrew take to find his?
- How do you find a good coach?
- What resources are there for learning more?
- And more!
- Seven Habits of Highly Effective People
- The Compound Effect
- 15 Invaluable Laws of Growth (My apologies on mis-pronouncing this title on the podcast)
- The War of Art
Podcast Note Map:
What about you? Did you enjoy the interview? What was your biggest take-away?
As always, we’d love it if you subscribed on iTunes, and left us a review telling us what you think!