Lieutenant General Rick Lynch has distinguished himself as an exceptional leader and strategist through his chameleon-like ability to adapt to change despite the most challenging obstacles. From surmounting his parents’ inability to pay for college by gaining entry to West Point to leading “The Surge” in Iraq as Army General with only six weeks to prepare, Lieutenant General Lynch has constructed a disciplined and effective mantra for success, which he shares with audiences across the country today. We talk about his brand new book, Adapt or Die – Front Line Principles from an American General.
Hear the interview after the jump!
Interview with Lieutenant General Rick Lynch:
Key Points about Adapt or Die:
- What are the 9 Principles of Leadership you’ve developed & discovered?
- Why is keeping a good attitude so important?
- What qualities are most important to have as a leader?
- What would you say to the discouraged person right now?
- What about “opportunities, not obstacles?”
- And More!
Now that you’ve listened, have you read Adapt or Die? What did you think of Rick’s ideas?