Love learning? Us too.
It took a journey to find our voice (and it may change over time), but I’m slowly beginning to believe that the ProGuide’s Goal is to:
Encourage a community of learning by generating conversations initiated by thought leaders.
Our voice is about finding people with insight & influence in arenas we can learn from, and starting conversations around their thoughts. Here’s the difference: We don’t JUST want to know what they think, we also want to know what YOU think. And seriously. You’d make our day if you leave your thoughts at the end of an interview.
The past month has been mind-blowing here at the ProGuide, as we’re finding some great people to learn from:
In case you missed an interview, here are our top five interviews for last month.
- Interview with David Allen, Creator of GTD
- Interview with World Gym Millsboro Owner, Pam Trader
- Interview with Professional Photographer, Keith Mosher
- Interview with Youtube Gamer Mogul, Bryan Simon
- Interview with 8BIT and Tentblogger.com Founder, John Saddington